Dr. David Cash Introduces “Superintendent’s Shareholder” Program To Recognize Foundation Supporters
Dr. David Cash is kicking off his first year as Superintendent with a new and unique way to recognize sponsors of the Superintendent’s Back-to-School Breakfast. This year, each sponsor of the Breakfast will become a “Superintendent’s Shareholder.” Mike Flynn, Foundation Chairperson commented, “We are thrilled that our new Superintendent is getting involved with the Foundation right away. The Superintendent’s Shareholder Program builds on the belief that Foundation donors are investing in our children. When donors invest at the $5,000 (or more) level, they are truly ‘Shareholders’ in our schools.”
The 2009 Superintendent’s Back-to-School Breakfast is scheduled for September 22, 7:30 – 9:00 a.m., at the Clovis Veterans Memorial Building and is hosted by the Foundation for Clovis Schools. Sponsorships are $5,000 and support educational programs throughout the school district.
Shareholders will be invited to a variety of social events hosted by Dr. Cash. In addition, Shareholders will have the opportunity to meet with the Superintendent throughout the year to get updates on district issues, ask questions and give input on critical issues.
Donors who contribute $5,000 or more to the Foundation during the year (but prefer not to be a Breakfast sponsor) will be recognized as Shareholders also. Donors interested in becoming a Shareholder are encouraged to invest or make their pledge early in the school year so that they don’t miss exclusive Shareholder events scheduled in the fall.
• Tailgate parties with Superintendent before high school football games
√ Shareholders will sit with Superintendent in a Reserved Section
√ Games, dates and locations will be determined in August
• Mid-year update with Superintendent
√ Shareholders luncheon in January/February to receive the latest news on District issues
• Reception with Superintendent before musical/play; reserved seats for performance
Benefits of Breakfast Sponsorship:
• Increase visibility and name recognition for your company with 27,000 Clovis Unified parent households and 5,000 Clovis Unified employees
• Build awareness of your business with hundreds of Clovis/Fresno business and community leaders
• Become known as a company who supports public education and cares about the children in our community
Your company’s name and logo will appear on the following:
• ¼ page ad in the September issue of CUSD Today (the school district’s newspaper mailed to every student and employee household) promoting the Breakfast
• Personal invitations to 300+ community and business leaders
• Promotional flyers inserted in Fresno and Clovis Chamber of Commerce Newsletters in September
• Printed program distributed at the Breakfast
• 3′ x 6′ Banner displayed at the Breakfast
Additional recognition includes:
• Reserved table for eight at the Breakfast. Sponsors are introduced and asked to stand.
If you are interested in being a Breakfast Sponsor, please call the Foundation Office no later than August 12, 2009 to ensure your company name and logo appear on all promotional materials. Contact Melinda Lail at 327-9093.